alice-teacher Using events on WASD keys and ARROW keys problem

Don Slater don at alice.org
Wed Jan 6 11:02:58 EST 2016

Would you please send a copy of the world, or a screen shot of their implementation?

Thank you,

Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton