alice-teacher Alice Summer Workshops at Carnegie Mellon University, July, 2016

Donald Slater dslater+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:31:02 EST 2016

Registration has opened for the July, 2016 workshop opportunities for K-12 and college educators interested in teaching with Alice. Working with nationally recognized experts in Alice, these workshops will develop an understanding of Alice and teaching methods suitable for introducing programming with Alice.

An Alice 2 workshop will be held for July 18 - 22, 2016.

An Alice 3 workshop will be held for July 25 - 29, 2016.

These workshops will be held on the Carnegie Mellon University campus in Pittsburgh, PA.

The cost of the workshops is $275. Housing is available on campus. Participants are responsible for their travel, housing and meal costs.

Registration information is available at the following link: http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=summer2016/workshops

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton