alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4 continuous audio

robert durtschi robert.durtschi at gcsu.edu
Fri Feb 12 06:28:42 EST 2016

"but don't see the screen shot attached. "

I've run into the same issue with the digest.  Does the digest version remove attachments?

I do have some experience teaching about events in Alice 2 so I can picture the "do together" solution.  But that made me wonder if one could also just create a separate "While the World is Running" event and put the audio there?

Best
Bob Durtschi

Message: 1