alice-teacher Bug reported on attempt to Open Alice 3 World

Kelly, Terri kellyt at bishopireton.org
Sun Dec 18 07:00:41 EST 2016

Is there any way to troubleshoot errors that occur before an Alice Program
is completely loaded?  I have a few students working on projects who have
worked on a world and have saved their work incrementally, only to not be
able to save their world later and then not be able to open it the next
time they attempt to.

If there is no way to troubleshoot it, are there any suggestions I can make
to students as to what they might be doing that might be causing an issue?

Alice 3
Mostly Windows machines (OS Versions 7 - 10), though some various Apple
Operating Systems

Terri Kelly
Computer Science
Bishop Ireton High School