alice-teacher Looking for best practice examples of using Alice in K-12 classrooms

Darko Jurekovic darko.jurekovic at oracle.com
Thu Aug 25 18:26:52 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of my colleagues and myself, I'd like to use this opportunity to thank Matjaz from Slovenia, Leonel from Guatemala, Keith from US and Margaret from Australia for getting back to me so quickly and for their willingness to share their experiences with teachers from Eastern Europe through our upcoming on-line webinars! J

If there are other colleagues on this mailing list willing to share their experiences with us, please, feel free to get back to me as well.

In the meantime, we will begin preparing the webinars with Margaret, Leonel. Keith and Matjaz, and we look very much forward to those real-time on-line encounters as they will certainly contribute to the growth of Alice community in our part of the world. J

Best regards everyone,

Darko

http://www.oracle.com/

Darko Jureković | Oracle Academy Program Manager

Phone: +385 91 6035452

http://www.oracle.com/commitmentOracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment