alice-teacher Alice and Java

Don Slater don at alice.org
Mon Apr 25 13:58:09 EDT 2016

What makes this tricky is that the NetBeans Java plugin only refers to the Alice libraries that are installed with the Alice 3 app, they are not downloaded / copied with the project. It will be necessary in BlueJ to set the path for these libraries… I believe that this is possible, but I have not tried it yet…

Has anyone attempted this?