alice-teacher Alice 2 & Robotics

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Sun Apr 10 08:50:20 EDT 2016

There is a robot that works with a version of Alice 2 and other languages,
called the Finch - http://www.finchrobot.com/ - it is not something you
build, but is a good introductory into programming a robot. We have used
the Finch for a few years now in the intro course. There are assignments
and starter programs on the website, the most recent project the students
tackled in groups as a class where they created a Laser Tag game using the
Finch light sensors. We then there is a robotics course students can move
onto, where they build their own robot from a kit.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us

Computer Technology Teacher