alice-teacher Projectile physics, arrow orientation (With attachment)

Nick Montefusco nick.montefusco at hnths.nthls.com
Wed Sep 30 14:29:33 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I seem to be struggling with getting an arrow to orient back to a draw
position. (With the arrow facing horizontal, as if its about to fire)
Instead my arrow seems to orient vertically. (facing towards the sky)  I
have it set to two different spheres that represent a spawn point for the
arrow.   One is next to the bow (starting position), the other is on the
horizon.  (where the arrow will fly)

sorry for the confusing direction, I've attached the program so everyone
can follow along with my predicament!

--
Nicholas Montefusco
Hillside New Tech High School