alice-teacher Alice 3.25 - Exits / Crashes Without Explanation or Error

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:58:27 EDT 2015

William,
When I look at the video, there seems to be some interaction with camera markers, although the last one was on an attempted save…

Are the students experiencing a Mad Queen error dialog box, or an option in which they can select “Silently Fail” before these crashes?

The short answer to your question is that we are not receiving any other reports of this behavior, but that is not to say that it is not happening...

Which version of the Windows OS is being used?

Thank you,

Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton