alice-teacher Alice 3 Gallery

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 7 16:53:54 EDT 2015

Steve,
The current gallery does not currently have any classes you might use in a dice game. They are in the list, but have yet to be implemented.

Sorry,

Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
Entertainment Technology Center
700 Technology Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton