alice-teacher Alice 2.4.3 Speech bubbles question w/ code attached

Donald Slater dslater+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 31 17:38:30 EDT 2015

Another thought…  We suspect that the JOGL in some video drivers is a "scaled down" version of the JOGL used we use. This is a especially a problem in tablets where the video driver is scaled down in preference
to using DirectX.

It would be helpful to know just which video adapters are the culprit.  It may be that updating the driver... not the one automatically accessed through Microsoft Windows, but the one from the manufacturer of the video adapter might solve the problem. In the past, the video driver from the manufacturer seems to have the larger JOGL set.

Something else too investigate…