alice-teacher distances, bubbles

Don Slater djslater107 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:48:04 EST 2015

From: Marilynn Huret <mhuret at mindspring.com>
Date: November 1, 2015 at 1:52:05 PM EST
To: Don Slater <dslater+ at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: distances, bubbles

most of the time I am dealing with after school groups and their attendance isn't consistent or with a 1.5 to 2 hour segment. When doing distances I usually give them a range and have them "experiment" with the one that will work for them.

They like the ability to experiment and each will come out a bit differently.

On the bubbles/speech, I use a dummy object that we lastly make invisible and  and have the dummy "speak" when it is close to the object. They can then move this around until they get the desired location.without the overlap

-=mh=-