alice-teacher blank billboards Alice 3

Heidi Kunselman hkunselman at d92.org
Tue May 19 11:57:12 EDT 2015

Hello,

We are having an issue with our billboards. When a student of mine tried to
import a billboard image through the resource manager he is getting a blank
billboard and it is also changing the ground color to a solid color. We are
using Alice 3.2.5. They are running IOS 10.7.5  on mac desktops.

I tried the same file on my mac laptop and everything worked as it should. I
am running iOS 10.9. Both machines have Java 8 version 31.

 Is this a known problem with that operating system? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Heidi Kunselman
Technology Teacher
Oak Prairie Junior High

³Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world;
indeed it is the only thing that ever has.²
    -Margaret Mead