alice-teacher Alice3 - TimeKeeper example

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 13 11:03:15 EDT 2015

Elaine,
If you go to this link:

	http://www.alice.org/3.1/materials_videos.php <http://www.alice.org/3.1/materials_videos.php>

and click on the YouTube tab, you will see a list of links of all of the Alice 3 tutorial videos currently available on YouTube. Included in these videos are demonstrations of how to use a Time class, and a link to download the ScoreKeeper and Timer classes in Alice 3.

It should also show you how to increment instead of decrement the Timer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions…

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton