alice-teacher Alice3 - transparency with billboards

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 5 14:58:20 EDT 2015

This is a known problem in alice that we are aware of… Unfortunately, I do not have a suggested work around at this time…

Later,
Don Slater

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton