alice-teacher Games in Alice 3

Frank Hulsman frankhulsman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 10:50:13 EDT 2015

My students just wrapped up a final project in Alice 3.0.  I did the same thing... had them make video games.
As far as mouse clicks and keyboard controls, you go into the "Initialize Event Listeners" tab, next to the "Scene" tab.
I will post some of my student projects somewhere, later today, or tomorrow.
Frank HulsmanSt. Xavier High SchoolComputer Science TeacherLouisville, Kyfrankhulsman at yahoo.com