alice-teacher Summer Workshops

Terri Logan tlogan at msmacademy.org
Mon Mar 2 10:59:20 EST 2015

The Duke workshop says they MIGHT use Alice 3.  Do you know when that will
be determined?

Terri Logan
IT Coordinator
STEAM Coordinator
Mount St. Mary Academy
3756 Delaware Ave.
Kenmore, NY  14217
tlogan at msmacademy.org

“If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of
tomorrow.”
― John Dewey

*Get all gussied up and join us for our Roaring Twentieth Chrysalis Auction
on Saturday, March 14. Reserve your seat today by contacting (716) 877-1358
<%28716%29%20877-1358> or visit www.msmacademy.org/chrysalis
<http://www.msmacademy.org/chrysalis> for information on sponsorship and
donor opportunities. *