alice-teacher Alice at ISTE Conference and Expo

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 28 18:40:21 EDT 2015

Alice is in Philadelphia this week at the ISTE Conference and Expo, in Philadelphia, PA. We are in booth area 2228, with Professor Garfield and company. Stop by to find out more about what Aice is up to, or just to say hello. https://isteconference.org/2015/

Also, check out the Garfield-based Alice tutorial at http:www.alice.org/Garfield

Looking forward to seeing you.

Don Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: dslater at cmu.edu

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton