alice-teacher Test for Alice 2.4.3

Deane Fistick deane.fistick at ecotoh.org
Fri Jun 12 11:34:55 EDT 2015

Hi Don,

I used the Help/Update menu to move from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3 (Software and English Gallery) on my Windows machine. However, the identification number on the opening logo "rectangle" and in the upper left corner of the Alice interface still show "2.4.2 (July 2014)".

Shouldn't those numbers change after the update. How do I know if the updates have actually occurred?

Mr. Deane Fistick
Electronic Classroom Of Tomorrow (ECOT)
HS Computer Programming Teacher
1-888-326-8395 ext. 3640