alice-teacher Resource sharing (Don Slater) s Digest, Vol 58, Issue 17

robert durtschi robert.durtschi at gcsu.edu
Thu Jul 9 13:29:38 EDT 2015

Georgia College email (outlook.com/gcsu) is Very aggressive about removing attachments from the digest.  Usually links to websites survive.

Bob Durtschi

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:28:52 -0400
From: Don Slater <dslater at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: alice-teacher Resource sharing
To: Alice Teachers <alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

My belief is that it is possible to send attachments through the list, but that some mail servers will strip them out, for size or other considerations. I have started posting dropbox links to files that a I wish to share?

But I may be mistaken about this?

Comments from the rest of the community?

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213