alice-teacher Summer Workshops

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:51:42 EST 2015

Yes, There will be an Alice 3 workshop on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA the week of July 20 - 24. But the dates are still tentative (but pretty firm), and details are still being worked out.

Registration information is forthcoming.

There is also an Alice 2 workshop tentatively scheduled for July 13 - 17, also at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton