alice-teacher Keeping Score in 3.1

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:41:36 EST 2015

George,
See this link with presentation slides, and example worlds, using a ScoreKeeper object that you can import into an Alice 3.1 project. But the slides should also show you how to build and use a ScoreKeeper.

	https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2332970/ScoreKeeperDemo.zip

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns…