alice-teacher Alice Training?

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Mon Feb 16 15:53:58 EST 2015

@Tamara, and anyone else who may be interested - I would also be happy to
organize a virtual workshop for this summer, for you or anyone else who may
be interested, and/or coach you through the Alice learning process. I have
been using both Alice 2 and 3 in the classroom for a number of years, have
taken many workshops, and taught quite a few as well. I do PD locally here
in Western PA on technology, and especially with Alice, for my district and
others. I will be presenting workshops again this summer for several other
districts, and I presented 2 sessions on using Alice in the classroom
yesterday at Pete & C (http://www.peteandc.org/ ) Pennsylvania's largest,
statewide, Education Technology conference, along with our Elementary
computer teacher. We are coordinating our activities throughout the school
year, during the school day and afterschool, to get technology into the
hands of our  students, at all age and grade levels.

If you, or anyone else is interested, reply and we'll get the ball rolling.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us