alice-teacher Searching teatcher all over the world

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:34:35 EST 2015

UTF-8 is a is a character encoding capable of encoding all possible characters in Unicode.

I am having a hard time imagining why this error is being generated without more information.

Which version of Alice 3 are you using, and is the NetBeans plugin for the same version?

If you would be willing to send the world to us, we will be happy to take a look at the same time.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton