alice-teacher Alice 3 - Creating your own template or props

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 7 18:33:27 EST 2015

It is not possible to import 3D objects into Alice at this time, but it is possible to import 2D images as billboards…

I am not quite sure what you mean by templates? Starter worlds?

Sorry,

Don Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton