alice-teacher Searching teatcher all over the world

Wampler, Clifford wamplerc at northandoverpublicschools.com
Thu Feb 5 10:12:08 EST 2015

Christophe and Marci,

If possible I would like my high school students (9 - 12) to collaborate
with your classes. I will check with our French teacher to see if her
classes could join in to make it a co-curricular activity. If the two of
you are interested let me know.

Cliff Wampler
Business/Technology Teacher
North Andover High School

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Becker, Marci <Marci.Becker at tdsb.on.ca>
wrote:

>  Bonjour Christophe,
>

> I would be very interested in a colloboration using Alice. My students are
> grades 4 - 6. Is that too young, or would your students like to be mentors
> ? I would work together with our French Teacher as well, so that this is
> both a French language and technology project. We can Skype ?
>

> Alice has proved to be challenging at our grade levels, but this may be
> the motivation that they need to move forward.
>

> I would love for the students to have the opportunity, if you are
> game... I understand if you are looking to connect with older students,
> though.
>

> Please let me know your thoughts.
>

> Marci
>

>    Marci Becker
> Special Education Teacher
>  Primary/Junior HSP
> Visual Arts, K - 6
> MART
> Lambton Park Community School, TDSB
>

>        ------------------------------
> *From:* alice-teachers-bounces+marci.becker=
> tdsb.on.ca at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [alice-teachers-bounces+marci.becker=
> tdsb.on.ca at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] on behalf of c.oustalet at laposte.net [
> c.oustalet at laposte.net]
> *Sent:* 04 February 2015 12:50
> *To:* alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
> *Subject:* alice-teacher Searching teatcher all over the world
>
>   Hello i am Christophe OUSTALET
>  teatcher in France
>  I am looking for a class how want to share project with Alice 3
>  My pupils are in 7-8 grade
>  Sorry for my english
>  Thank for the answer
>  C.OUSTALET

Please note the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office has determined
that most emails to and from municipal offices and officials are public
records. For more information please refer to:
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm.