alice-teacher Importing a part of object, unable to move in world

Wanda Dann wpdann at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 1 19:43:36 EST 2015

Hi Nick,

Select the imported object in the object tree. Then, in the properties
tab on the details panel,
expand the Seldom Used Properties section and change isFirstClass to
true.  That should do it.

The firstClass property determines whether an object can be directly
movable (not having to
be a sub-part of a larger object).

Hope that helps...
Wanda