alice-teacher Assessments

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Thu Aug 27 20:29:50 EDT 2015

Alice 2.x and 3.x both serve different purposes. In brief, if the course is
an introduction to programming without transitioning into a programming
language, such as JAVA, during the course, then use Alice 2.x. If, during
the course, you intend to transition to a programming language such as
JAVA, then you should use Alice 3.

Here's two links to some online Alice 3.x materials.

http://www.curriki.org/oer/Getting-Started-With-Java-Using-Alice-59889/

http://ilearningcontent.oracle.com/content/public/oracle_acad/SelfStudy/Articulate/Alice/interaction.html

-Keith

Mr. Golebie