alice-teacher Assessments

Cheryl Butler cbutler at lamesa.esc17.net
Tue Aug 25 15:40:16 EDT 2015

I feel like I just struck gold!!  Thank you!

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Ann Cherry <Ann.Cherry at cravenk12.org>
wrote:

> https://sites.google.com/site/alicewithmsdistler/Downhome
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Cruthers, Kristen <
> kristen.cruthers at d303.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> I am teaching Alice 3 for our Introduction to Computer Science course.
>> This is the first time I am teaching Alice.  We did not purchase a book,
>> just using online materials.  I was wondering if anyone has any assessments
>> for Alice that they would be willing to share or could direct to me to an
>> online resource. I would love to get an idea of how best to assess the
>> students. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> I was hoping to search the archives, but it appears they can still not be
>> accessed (unless I am doing something wrong?).
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Kristen

> All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North
> Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure
> to third parties, including law enforcement.

Cheryl Butler
ITV/Business/Technology

GO TORS!!

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart”  Helen Keller

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments herein may
contain privileged or confidential information, and is intended for the