alice-teacher Assessments

Cruthers, Kristen kristen.cruthers at d303.org
Tue Aug 25 12:31:59 EDT 2015

Hi, all,

I am teaching Alice 3 for our Introduction to Computer Science course.
This is the first time I am teaching Alice.  We did not purchase a book,
just using online materials.  I was wondering if anyone has any assessments
for Alice that they would be willing to share or could direct to me to an
online resource. I would love to get an idea of how best to assess the
students. Any help would be appreciated.

I was hoping to search the archives, but it appears they can still not be
accessed (unless I am doing something wrong?).

Thank you,
Kristen