alice-teacher Alice Project needs your help

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 11 15:06:54 EDT 2015

Hello Alice Teachers,

The Alice team is looking to the future, and we need your help!

We’re working on discovering how the Alice Project should grow and evolve in the coming years. We want to ensure that Alice's future draws from the needs and creativity of the teachers who use it most. Your participation in this survey will help us do just that.
http://goo.gl/forms/zQXbENZmH9 <http://goo.gl/forms/zQXbENZmH9>
Thank you (in advance) for your help! And please pass this along to any other Alice teachers that you know of.

Best,
Don & The Alice Team