alice-teacher Student worlds crashing

reed-m reed-m at harris.k12.ga.us
Mon Apr 20 12:43:26 EDT 2015

I checked in a later version (I am running 3. 1. 92.0.0) and it still wouldn't open.  I'll download 3.2.5 and check it.  I hadn't downloaded the newest version because I was already experiencing issues with my version being more advanced than my students'. I'll let you know if it will open in the newest version.

Memory Reed
Business & Computer Science
FBLA Adviser
Harris County High School