alice-teacher Student worlds crashing

Michael L Owen mrgrog at outlook.com
Sun Apr 19 14:47:32 EDT 2015

Considering that Alice3 also requires Java and Netbeans to be fully functional, then yes it does require a bit of space. You might add up the combined requirements for your current version, figure out the increases actually needed to replace the older version of 3.1.92.0.0 with 3.2.5.0.0, and gain an advantage by showing them the real memory cost. You should be running the newest version

FWIW-
I usually save the current project I'm upgrading as the same name followed by digits to show the version number.

If I really mess up, then I wipe the new one, and reload that last functional version, and start over.