alice-teacher Arrays

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:26:33 EDT 2015

See the following YouTube video:

	https://youtu.be/5o9E5Pz21LI

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton