alice-teacher New Teacher Seeking Curriculum

Mr Grzybowski mistergrzybowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:30:50 EDT 2014

I have looked at the teaching material on code.org and there is a 6 unit year long curriculum there, It is not Alice and is not so much programming ( java) oriented so I don't see it as a fit for me. Also seems to me to be oriented towards a MS age group rather than HS. Butbas Insaid i am completely new this so I may be misjudging material difficulty/interest levels.......Joe G