alice-teacher New Teacher Seeking Curriculum

Mr Grzybowski mistergrzybowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:17:12 EDT 2014

One of my first thoughts was to look at the 2.x material and see if there was a curriculum and pacing listed for it. In attempting to access some of the Alice 2.x material I am stopped when I am asked for a username and password that I am supposed to get from Prentice Hall. I tried calling them and the person I ended up speaking with had no idea what I was talking about. Do you know how I can get access to this locked material? .......Joe G