alice-teacher New Teacher Seeking Curriculum

Wagner, Gregory W. gwagner at ccac.edu
Tue Sep 2 14:58:03 EDT 2014

Hi,
  You're a sweetheart to do this.

Have a good semester.

Greg
From: alice-teachers-bounces+gwagner=ccac.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [alice-teachers-bounces+gwagner=ccac.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] on behalf of Eileen Wrigley [wrigley.eileen at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 9:17 PM
To: Alice educators
Subject: Re: alice-teacher New Teacher Seeking Curriculum

Mr. Grzybowski,
I can provide you with my syllabus for our course at CCAC.  The PowerPoint slides, etc. are provided at the course site mentioned in the book.  What else do you need?  Please contact me at ewrigley at ccac.edu<mailto:ewrigley at ccac.edu> or tdaly at collin.edu<mailto:tdaly at collin.edu>.

Eileen Wrigley, Professor
Computer Science
Community College of Allegheny County
West Mifflin, PA  15122