alice-teacher New Teacher Seeking Curriculum

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Mon Sep 1 15:21:30 EDT 2014

There are resources for Alice 3 on the alice.org website (look under
teaching) -

The Alice 3 materials page:  http://www.alice.org/3.1/index.html

And the getting started with Java using Alice:
http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Coll_TheOracleAcademy/GettingStartedWi
thJavaUsingAlice

Also, the folks at Oracle have a course in Alice 3 mapped out - Click on the
Alice 3 Self Study Guide under teaching on the alice.org site or go here:

https://academy.oracle.com/self-study/alice/index.html

Lots of resources available in other locations as well - check youtube for
tutorials, for example.

Keith

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us