alice-teacher Library of procedures in Alice 3.0

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:22:40 EDT 2014

IN Alice 2, make sure that the method for the exercise routine is a method for an object in the Alice gallery, not a world-level method. (If it is a world level method, copy  it to the clipboard), click on the object in the object tree, click on the new method button in the details panel, and drag the code in the clipboard to the new method panel.

You may then right-click on the object in the object tree and choose Save as… from the drop-down context menu.

In the new project, choose Import form the file menu, to import the saved object.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton