alice-teacher Event Listeners and Handle Active Command in Alice 3.1

Scott Hogben srhogben at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 16:09:28 EDT 2014

Hi Don,

There seems to be a lot of info in regards to Alice but it is tough to make
heads or tails or to even figure out where things begin.  I would be
interested in using Alice in the classroom but I have zero idea where to
begin or how to use it.  Is there a curriculum or lessons?  Thank you!

SCOTT HOGBEN