alice-teacher counter, timer

Susan Rivas susanmrivas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:20:16 EST 2014

Hi Don,
Thanks for your email.
Scorekeeper.a3c and Timekeeper.a3c had the same error message, "Incorrect
File Type", when I tried to open them on my MacBook Pro with OS10.8.5 using
Alice 3.1.93. The file extension my projects have is .a3p; could you send
those projects using that same file format, so that I can open them.
Thank you!

Take care,
Susan

--------