alice-teacher Loop for in Alice 3

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 5 08:42:03 EST 2014

Omaira,
See the attached screen shot:

1) Drag the count loop tile into the editor and from the drop down menu click on the value for the number of times that you want the loop to execute (1, 2, 3)
2) or - click on the value in the count loop and from the drop down menu click on the value for the number of times that you want the loop to execute (1, 2, 3)
3) or select Custom Whole Number
4) after selecting Custom Whole Number, enter the number on the numeric keypad

Let me know if you have any other questions…

Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton