alice-teacher Reply to Question - MICHAEL RODRIGUEZ

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Fri May 16 19:36:16 EDT 2014

Here’s a good place to begin:

http://www.alice.org/

and summer workshops:
http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=summer2014/workshops

Mr. Golebie
kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us<mailto:kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us>

From: alice-teachers-bounces+kgolebie=ellwood.k12.pa.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+kgolebie=ellwood.k12.pa.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of MICHAEL RODRIGUEZ
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 2:43 PM
To: Alice educators
Subject: Re: alice-teacher Reply to Question - MICHAEL RODRIGUEZ

Thank you very much Chari. I will look over it and get back to you. Are there any programs during the summer that I can go to get more familiarized with the class and what I should be teaching?

Regards,

Michael Rodriguez
Business – IT Academy
FBLA Advisor
West Boca Raton Community High School
Email: Michael.Rodriguez at PalmBeachSchools.Org<mailto:Michael.Rodriguez at PalmBeachSchools.Org>
Phone: (561) 672-2001