alice-teacher Graphic Computer Programming Additional Curriculum

Garth Flint gflint at mcsmt.org
Thu May 15 10:35:21 EDT 2014

Go to a line code language.  I would suggest Small Basic or Python.  Small
Basic is great for beginners.  Python is more advanced but still can be
done by beginners.  Small Basic is a very simple package to install and
everything you need is all in the one package.  There is also a nice little
tutorial on the web site.  Python is not so nicely wrapped up.

Garth Flint
Technology Coordinator
Missoula Catholic Schools
(406)-531-7497