alice-teacher Alice program in Bogota, Columbia?

Coqui Montiel kokimontiel at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 18:05:06 EDT 2014

If the problem is English language, in Argentina we've got a team that delivers lessons on line . It is called Desafio Dale Aceptar http://www.daleaceptar.gob.ar/cms/clases/clase-0/They teach how to program on Alice 2.2 on line and there are forums to ask questions and all that http://www.daleaceptar.gob.ar/forum/Hope this is usefulCoqui