alice-teacher Alice 3.0 to a movie?

Don Slater djslater107 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:01:03 EDT 2014

 Use screen capture software, such as Camtasia or Jing, to capture the playback of the Alice animation on your computer screen, not using the Alice export File command.
For Mac OS X, there is video screen capture capability built into QuickTime Player, which comes with the Mac. See the following link for more information:
http://www.wikihow.com/Record-Your-Screen-on-Mac

I hope that this helps…

Don Slater