alice-teacher Alice 2 - Possible Bug in Alice built-in Tutorial 4 (lunar lander)

Laurie Solomon Cohen lscohen613 at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 19:41:28 EDT 2014

We noticed it last year and again this year, but never reported it, since it did seem that it was part of the tutorial, and since it was one of the last ones, we just moved on. It would certainly help if it were fixed, but . . .
Sorry, we should have reported it earlier.

Laurie Cohen
LSCohen613 at aol.com
240-793-1269 cell