alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:50:25 EST 2014

We do not have a twitter discussion room… We have attempted to run a blog, with mixed results…

A mailing list, which is what this is, is an “old-school” form of a blog. I believe it serves the purpose of your requirement, but you may want to double-check with your instructor what forms of interactions they are looking for, and then we might be better able to answer your question.

Later,
Don Slater