alice-teacher Fwd: Alice and ADA compliance

Rex McKanry rmckanry at stchas.edu
Mon Mar 3 13:20:45 EST 2014

Hello,

I have a similar student and when he comes to class he adjust the display to enlarge the screen images and text. He has also enlarged the mouse pointer. These are Windows 7 settings that he and our Accessibilities Office have changed and there was no additional software needed or installed on his computer. He seems to be functioning in class pretty well and I will ask him Wednesday what setting he has changed if you like.

The only drawback is that the entire screen in not shown on the monitor at one time and it scrolls top to bottom and side to side when the mouse is moved to the edges.

Rex McKanry

St Charles Community College