alice-teacher Alice 2 Workshop -- Introduction To Alice

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Tue Jun 17 15:06:42 EDT 2014

Don,

I just ran through tutorial 4 in Alice 2.4.2, June 2014, and got hung up at the same spot - slide 19 and 20, adding the beach chair. I tried it several times, went forward and back a few times, closed and re-opened Alice, still getting the same error.

A screenshot is attached.

Keith

Mr. Golebie
kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us<mailto:kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us>